Make Your Prototypes And Production Parts In Quality And Fast
What Is CNC Machining?
CNC machining is an advanced manufacturing process by means of all kinds of automated machines. At BOYI Prototypes, we offer all kinds of CNC precision machining services such as CNC milling, CNC turning, EDM (electrical discharge machining) and wire EDM, and surface grinding etc. We have advanced 3,4 and 5-axis machines in our CNC machining center, with our 20 years experienced core technology team, you will be got very professional and satisfied manufacturing solutions.
Advantages of BOYI CNC Machining Services
Our core team members have more than 20 years experience in CNC machining.
Average speaking, clients can get quotes within 12 hours.
You may be got quotes of low prices with fake material, but we promise to NEVER use fake material.
Fast production rapidly transportation by our cooperated logistics companies with competitive cost.
BOYI Prototypes has advanced in-house equipment for quality control including, Hexagon CMM, Quadric image measuring instrument and Surface Roughness Tester, etc. Your parts will be inspected by every piece.
The Material CNC Machining
CNC Machining Materials are mainly plastic and metal.
Plastic: ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA (Acrylic)，PET, PU，TPU and PE etc.
Metal: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Magnesium, Titanium, Zinc and Brass etc.
Above are ONLY parts of common material for CNC machining, If you can’t find the material you need, please contact us.
About CNC Machining Tolerance
At BOYI Prototypes, all parts will be made as per the 2D drawing from clients. If you can not provide the drawings, we usually process as per ISO 2768-M standard.
One-stop Service from Low-volume to Mass Production
What Is Injection Molding?
Injection molding(also called plastic injection molding) is a manufacturing process start from 1940s. The advantages of injection molding are fast production speed, high efficiency, automatic operation, various designs, shapes from simple to complex, sizes from large to small, and accurate product dimensions. Widely used in daily necessities, consumer electronics, automotive industry, and aerospace, etc.
At BOYI Prototypes, we provide injection molding service from tools making to mass production including finishing service. We can produce 20 to 10,000,00+ parts in all kinds of plastic material.
Advantages of BOYI Injection Molding
- Efficient for Mass Production
The tools can make high-volume production of parts into the millions.
- Many 0ptional Plastic Materials
There are thousands of plastic material for injection molding.
Large-volume and efficient production can ensure a low cost for every parts.
- Outstanding Surface Quality
Usually, injection molded parts come out with very smooth surface.
The Injection Molding Process
After receiving the customer’s design and product drawing, we will make a DFM analysis report to discuss with the customer;
With confirming, we start to order the mold material-order the mold embryo-order the hot runner-print out the injection mold drawing;
The customer prepays 50% of the mold payment, and receives After the payment is received, the mold is first processed by programming a machining program, removing copper, and producing CNC and EMD processing drawings) and then processing.
The general process of injection molding processing is as follows:
1. EMD processing, testing the processed front and rear mold cores; injection mold electrode detection, testing tools: precision calipers, check the parameters of the injection mold one by one according to the requirements of the drawing
2. Wire cutting processing; slant top hole, flat top pinhole with slow wire processing
3. Carved bone position; some injection molds use precise engraving (the CNC machine requires extremely high precision) to process for a long time. The advantage is that there is no need to save the mold after carving, and the EMD processing time is also saved.
4. Milling machine processing;
5. Lathe processing
6. Mold clamping. The oblique top, the mating surface of the row position and the mold core, and the impact/insertion surface of the front and rear molds require FIT molds. This process takes time and effort, but is also an important part of mold quality;
7. Complete mold assembly-test mold. Also known as T1 T2
8. The product parameters of the surveying and mapping department are checked with the 2D drawings provided by the customer, and the samples are delivered to the customer without errors.
9. Customer feedback paid the final payment of the injection mold, and the mold was formally delivered to the injection molding workshop, ready for mass production.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Prototyping and Large-volume Production
What Is Sheet Metal Fabrication?
Sheet metal fabrication is one of the traditional manufacturing process. Usually the material is steel or aluminum. In the process, the material will be turned into metal structures or products, by cutting, punching, folding and assembling. Sheet metal can be bent, cut or stretched into a variety of shapes, which is usually made by cutting and burning the metal material.
At BOYI Prototypes, we can supply cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 6063,etc.), aluminum profiles, stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface). We can give professional advice according to product usage and cost.
Advantages of BOYI Sheet Metal Fabrication
- High Production Efficiency
BOYI Prototypes use laser beam machining to improve the efficiency.
Brass, Aluminum, Stainless steel , and Zinc etc.
The thickness of sheet metal can be done as per client’s request.
From 1 Prototyping to 1000+ Mass Production, Worldwide Delivery
What Is Pressure Die Casting?
Pressure die casting is quick, reliable and cost-effective for the metal manufacturing process. It’s similar to injection molding during works that by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity.
With these characters, die casting wildly used for high-volume production of net-shaped
metal components that have tight tolerances.
At BOYI Prototypes, we can offer Aluminum Casting, Zinc Casting, and Brass Casting, etc.
Most die castings are made from above non-ferrous metals material, as well as Titanium and stainless steel.
Advantages of BOYI Pressure Die Casting
Especial for high-volume metal parts production.
Close dimensional control and good surface finish.
- Complicated shapes Achieved
Make complicated geometries economically.
With thin walls, so it’s lighter in weight.
Application of Pressure Die Casting
* Automotive parts such as wheels, blocks, cylinder heads
* Electric motor housings.
* Kitchen and sanitary wares
* General hardware appliances, pump parts, plumbing parts