The general process of injection molding processing is as follows:
1. EMD processing, testing the processed front and rear mold cores; injection mold electrode detection, testing tools: precision calipers, check the parameters of the injection mold one by one according to the requirements of the drawing
2. Wire cutting processing; slant top hole, flat top pinhole with slow wire processing
3. Carved bone position; some injection molds use precise engraving (the CNC machine requires extremely high precision) to process for a long time. The advantage is that there is no need to save the mold after carving, and the EMD processing time is also saved.
4. Milling machine processing;
5. Lathe processing
6. Mold clamping. The oblique top, the mating surface of the row position and the mold core, and the impact/insertion surface of the front and rear molds require FIT molds. This process takes time and effort, but is also an important part of mold quality;
7. Complete mold assembly-test mold. Also known as T1 T2
8. The product parameters of the surveying and mapping department are checked with the 2D drawings provided by the customer, and the samples are delivered to the customer without errors.
9. Customer feedback paid the final payment of the injection mold, and the mold was formally delivered to the injection molding workshop, ready for mass production.